Primary Function of Position:
- Repair equipment according to work orders
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Perform work involving the skill of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines and mechanical equipment or the structure of the establishment in repair
- Duties may involve, but are not limited to, pipe fitting, insulating, welding, machining, carpentry, repairing electrical or mechanical equipment, installing, aligning and balancing new equipment, and repairing building floors or stairs
This position reports to the Production Supervisor who reports to the Plant Manager and Director of Operations.
Experience and Education:
Machine repair, electrical and plumbing experience required. Knowledge of maintenance shop equipment and hand tools, welding, use of cutting torches is required. Must know and understand all safety procedures and completion for all required forms and checklists for lock out/ block out, hot work permits and confined space entry. Must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions, high school diploma or equivalent and/or forklift license preferred.
8 Hour shift, Monday to Friday - 1st and 2nd shift available. Occasional overtime.
Compensation ranges from $12 - $22 per hour based on experience and capabilities.
- Medical - health insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO - paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex spending
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities