Primary Function of Position:
- Department forklift driver
- Understand & comply with all Safety Rules, PPE Requirements, & Company Policies
- Responsible to maintain a clean & safe work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Must be willing to work Overtime & weekends as needed
- Pulls chemicals as required to meet production schedules
- Follow daily schedule
- Clean up work area at end of shift
- Labeling of containers to meet customer specifications & DOT regulations
- Support shipping and receiving if needed
- Scan pallets into bar code system and locate spot in warehouse storage racks
This position reports to the Production Supervisor who reports to the Plant Manager and Director of Operations.
Experience and Education:Entry level - must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions, high school diploma or equivalent and/or forklift license a plus but not required for hire.
8 Hour shift, Monday to Friday - 1st and 2nd shift available.
Compensation ranges from $13 - $16.50 per hour based on experience and capabilities.
- Medical - health insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO - paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex spending
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities