Primary Function of Position:
- Mix finished goods
- follow make ticket instructions
- Follow daily schedule
- Label, fill and pack containers
- Record daily production on specified forms
- Clean up work area at end of shift
This position reports to the Production Supervisor who reports to the Plant Manager and Director of Operations.
Experience and Education:Entry level - must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions, high school diploma or equivalent and/or forklift license a plus but not required for hire.
8 Hour shift, Monday to Friday - 1st and 2nd shift available. Occasional overtime.
Compensation ranges from $12 - $26 per hour based on experience and capabilities.
- Medical - health insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO - paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex spending
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities