Primary Function of Position:
- Supervise all shift production operations in assigned area.
- Understand and comply with all Safety Rules, PPE Requirements, & Company policies and ensure compliance with direct reports
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Willingness to be the Main point of contact for the site regarding emergencies or incidents
- Conduct audits and inspections regarding Safety, Housekeeping & 5s programs.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives and other company programs
- Assist with New Hire Orientation & Training for production employees.
- The ability to work professionally with peers while providing quality leadership and effective decision making.
- Assist in work instruction review and updating SOPs when necessary.
- Effectively manage labor hours to support company budgets and goals.
- Reviews daily production schedule at start of shift and communicates daily tasks to team.
- Operate packaging, mixing, processing, loading / unloading, transfer, wastewater, RO / DI system and material handling (forklift) equipment, as necessary.
- Performs quality checks and verifies information is correct & instructions are being followed.
- Submit maintenance requests and track to completion to minimize machine downtime
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
This position reports to the to the Plant Manager and Director of Operations.
Experience and Education:
College degree preferred but will consider High School diploma or equivalent with demonstration production or manufacturing experience.
The ability to lift 55 lbs and operate material handling equipment.
8 Hour shift, Monday to Friday - 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available.
Compensation ranges from $18 - $23 per hour based on experience and capabilities.
- Medical - health insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO - paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex spending
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities