Primary Function of Position:
- Follow DOT regulations on incoming and outgoing freight
- Pull and prepare shipments for daily outbound freight
- Support production packaging lines by pulling and wrapping completed finished good
- Understand & comply with all Safety Rules, PPE Requirements, & Company Policies
- Responsible to maintain a clean & safe work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Must be willing to work Overtime & weekends as needed
- Department forklift driver
- Follow daily schedule
- Clean up work area at end of shift
- Scan pallets into bar code system and locate spot in warehouse storage racks
This position reports to the Production Supervisor who reports to the Plant Manager and Director of Operations.
Experience and Education:Entry level - must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions, high school diploma or equivalent and/or forklift license a plus but not required for hire.
8 Hour shift, Monday to Friday - 1st and 2nd shift available.
Compensation ranges from $13 - $18 per hour based on experience and capabilities.
- Medical - health insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO - paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex spending
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities