Primary Function of Position:
- Follow DOT regulations on incoming and outgoing freight
- Pull and prepare shipments for daily outbound freight
- Support production packaging lines by pulling and wrapping completed finished good
- Understand & comply with all Safety Rules, PPE Requirements, & Company Policies
- Responsible to maintain a clean & safe work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Must be willing to work Overtime & weekends as needed
- Drive a tow motor
- Pick and pull daily shipment orders
- Verify lot numbers for identification and traceability
- Department forklift driver
- Follow daily schedule
- Clean up work area at end of shift
- Scan pallets into bar code system and locate spot in warehouse storage racks
- Support production if needed
- General warehouse material handling
This position reports to the Production Supervisor who reports to the Plant Manager and Director of Operations.
Experience and Education:Entry level - must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions, high school diploma or equivalent and/or forklift license a plus but not required for hire.
8 Hour shift, Monday to Friday - 1st and 2nd shift available.
Compensation ranges from $16 - $20 per hour based on experience and capabilities.
- Medical - health insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO - paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex spending
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities