Versatile Powder-Blending Technologies and Industry-Leading Expertise
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to all of your chemical powder-blending needs. We have the industry knowledge and technical capabilities to deliver a breadth of powder-blending applications that offer the flexibility you need to keep pace with today’s demanding market.
- Four Powder Blenders That Support Most Product Types: Royal Chemical has both paddle and ribbon blenders with capacities of up to 6,000 pounds per batch to handle all of your chemical blending needs. Our blenders are equipped with spray bars, which enable liquid additions and support.
- Paddle Blenders for the Mixing of Dissimilar Materials: Two 6,000-pound capacity paddle blenders are available to blend materials of varying size, shape and density.
- Ribbon Blenders for the Mixing of Similar-Sized Materials: One large-capacity 5,000-pound ribbon blender and a 500-pound ribbon blender are ideal for blending like-sized materials.
- Reliability-Focused to Ensure Timely Deliveries: You don’t have to worry about downtime impacting your deliveries. We take steps to minimize the potential for equipment failures. This includes mixers with built-in load cells that continuously measure the weight of the liquid, so operators know immediately if any spillage occurs. Also, our team conducts scheduled preventive maintenance on the mixers to minimize the potential for costly delays.
- Price-Advantaged Bulk Ordering: Our volume position and outstanding supplier relationships keep raw material costs to a minimum, so we can pass those savings on to you. Additional savings are available to customers who order in bulk quantities.
- High-Volume Ordering Capabilities: Royal Chemical’s powder blenders are supported by eight silos configured to accept high-volume material deliveries by rail or bulk truck. Minimum order quantities for powders are 4,000 pounds.
Quality Is a Top Priority to Meet Your Powder-Blending Specifications
Royal Chemical utilizes automated material handling systems to efficiently mix chemical products with the precision you expect from an established chemical manufacturer. Also, our facility includes a quality-control laboratory to ensure exacting standards and product consistency.
We take a sample of each batch and test it in our lab to make sure it meets the required test methods and specifications. All samples must pass inspection before we proceed to packaging. If a sample doesn't pass, we notify the customer about the nonconforming material and their options moving forward.
Some of our quality control checks include:
- Percent solids
Certified to Meet Your Standards & Industry Requirements
Our powder-blending site in Macedonia, Ohio, is ISO 9001:2015 certified, EPA registered and NSF certified, ensuring it can meet the needs of many industries. It can also conform to kosher and halal standards. In addition, the facility will soon be FDA registered.